Here is an attractive way to turn a pillowcases into a laundry bag.
- Find a 12" Embroidery Hoop
- Find a Standard Size Pillowcase that you think would make a nice looking laundry bag.
- Attach the open end of the pillowcase to the embroidery hoop. Thumb screw the hoop together to hold the pillowcase in place.
- Attach a rope or heavy string to the thumb screw area and make a rope hanger.
- Hang up in your laundry room.
That is how you make a Embroidery Hoop Pillowcase Laundry Bag.
Also a great toy for my daughter's ferret!!
We also sell discount assorted print pillowcases on our other website.
Enjoy making your own Pillowcase Laundry Bag!!P.S. You can also use a bag like this to store toys!!
Originally posted August 25, 2011