We care about your privacy! When you order, we need to know your name, mailing address, e-mail address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process your order and to notify you of your order status. We will NOT sell, trade or rent your personal information to anyone.
Credit Card Security:
When you place an order we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all credit card information you input before it is sent to our credit card processor. In addition, all of your information will be kept strictly confidential. Your personal and credit card information is NOT STORED on our website or servers. It is transmitted securely to our credit card processor during checkout.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide to this site to make your shopping experience at the Assisted Living Store™ safe and easy. We do not sell, trade or rent your information to anyone.
The Assisted Living Store™ welcomes your questions and comments about privacy and security. Please Email Us with any questions or comments.
By using this website you agree to the following:
1) Copyright - You acknowledge that the content of this site, including, but not limited to, software, photographs, information, data and other material are protected by United States and foreign laws. The unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws.
2) Trademarks - All trademarks, product names, company names, and logos on the Assisted Living Store, are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Assisted Living Store® is a registered trademark.
3) Legal Age - You acknowledge you are of legal age to form legally binding contracts under the applicable law, and will be liable for any contractual obligations resulting from the use of this site.
4) Fraud and Misrepresentation - You may not order from the websites of Venco Marketing LLC if you use a false name, use stolen credit card information, or an invalid credit card number. Any and all fraudulent use of credit card information or misrepresentation will be referred to law enforcement authorities and we will recommend criminal prosecution.
5) Indemnification and Hold Harmless - You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Assisted Living Store from and against all losses, claims, expenses, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising from or relating to your use of AssistedLivingStore.com, ElecricBlanket.NET, NonSlipSock.com, LaundryBags.com and Pillowcase.net and/or any and all products purchased from Venco Marketing LLC
6) Limitation of Liability - Venco Marketing is a retailer and distributor of products manufactured by various suppliers.
Consumers are solely responsible to determine the suitability of the use of the products being sold by Venco Marketing for use by any individual, considering age, physical ability, or mental condition.
We make use of an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that uses secure server software (SSL) that encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, all of your information will be kept strictly confidential. In no event, shall Venco Marketing LLC be held liable for any damages arising out of the unauthorized access to Assisted Living Store's database. If unauthorized access to our database is discovered we will notify the customers affected and inform the appropriate law enforcement agency.
7) General - This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regards to any conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Florida and you further agree that any cause of action arising under this agreement or resulting in the use of this site will be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida, County of Sarasota, or the Judicial District of Florida.
If any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, that will remain in full force and affect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
8. Return Policy - You have 30 days from the receipt of the product to initiate a return subject to our return policy outlined below. All sales are final after 30 days. After 30 days the items purchased are subject to the manufacturer's warranties.
9. Acknowledgment - By using this web-site YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Affiliate marketing on this website works like this: We might have a product mentioned in an article. In some cases we might have a link to the product or a related site for the product that we are affiliated with. If you click on the link: (1) we earn a commission on the sale. This keeps is writing good articles for your reading enjoyment. You support us by following the link and the retailer makes money from the sale. We also have ads on the website such as Google ads. If you click on the ads on our site we receive compensation from Google for the click.